Graham Scallan is a business mentor in Wexford and works with self-employed clients, small to medium-sized businesses, corporate teams and executives!
“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way”
Do you need independent advice and a sounding board for new ideas?
Would you like to be more productive and profitable?
Are you struggling to make decisions on your own?
Have you recently been promoted and want to become a better leader or manager?
Would you like to restructure your business and need professional advice?
Business Advisory Service.
Graham offers a business advisory service to small and medium-sized business, and organisations. Everyone in business needs to take a helicopter view from time to time and that’s where Graham steps in.
Why choose Graham’s business advisory service?
- Support – Acts as your sounding board and ideas champion.
- Direction – Helps craft vision, strategies and plans, communicates the same to employees, and bridges gaps.
- Growth – Promotes and facilitates innovation and development initiatives.
- Perspective – Advises on operational and administrative workload to relieve you, the entrepreneur and business owner, to work on the business.
- Guidance – Mentors and guides key personnel to produce better results.
Graham offers a mentoring service to entrepreneurs, business owners, managers, and sales and other professionals. As a business mentor, Graham will be brutally honest and realistic, while also offering constructive advice and direction based on his many years of experience of running businesses in the South-East.
Why choose Graham’s business mentoring service?
- Gain clarity – Clarify your business’s focus and identify key issues.
- Support – Acts as your sounding board, listens, probes and provides feedback.
- Plan – Establish the right achievable goals that suit your core competencies.
- Understand – Acts as a catalyst and helps you to identify issues and opportunities, and learn from experiences.
- Create – Design solutions, strategies and create results.
- Go forward – Develop a plan of action geared for success.
Graham focuses on his clients’ goals, and empowers each client to achieve the results they want. He holds them accountable for creating the roadmap and taking action.
Fees are flexible depending on your requirements and budget. Based in Wexford, but serving clients from around the Leinster and Munster region, Graham offers his clients expert advice and guarantees you value for your money.
“It ain’t how hard you’re hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit”
Graham does not tie you to a contract, but does ask for a fair amount of time to be given in order for the changes to work!