Do you need independent advice and a sounding board for new ideas?
Would you like to be more productive and profitable?
Are you struggling to make decisions on your own?
Have you recently been promoted and want to become a better leader or manager?
Would you like to restructure your business and need professional advice?
Graham offers a mentoring service to entrepreneurs, business owners, managers, and sales and other professionals. As a business mentor, Graham will be brutally honest and realistic, while also offering constructive advice and direction based on his many years of experience of running businesses in the South-East.
Why choose Graham’s business mentoring service?
- Gain clarity – Clarify your business’s focus and identify key issues.
- Support – Acts as your sounding board, listens, probes and provides feedback.
- Plan – Establish the right achievable goals that suit your core competencies.
- Understand – Acts as a catalyst and helps you to identify issues and opportunities, and learn from experiences.
- Create – Design solutions, strategies and create results.
- Go forward – Develop a plan of action geared for success.
Graham focuses on his clients’ goals, and empowers each client to achieve the results they want. He holds them accountable for creating the roadmap and taking action.
Based in Wexford, but serving clients from around the Leinster and Munster region, Graham offers his clients expert advice and guarantees you value for your money.
- One Off Mentoring Session €250
- Product Options
# Option Price 1 One Off Mentoring Session €250 €250.00
- Shipping Rate: